The average cost of Acura insurance is $166 per month, or $1,992 per year for a car like this. As a result, Acura is one of the more economical luxury automobile brands in terms of insurance premiums, compared to the average for most vehicles. You will be charged a specific amount depending on a variety of parameters, which may include your location, driving history, the Acura model you choose, and your age, among others. Military members can get a discount with most large brand car insurance companies.
- What Is About Acura That Makes Them Affordable To Insure?
- Acura Car Insurance Rates By Model
- What Stands Out About Acura’s Most Popular Models?
- Fast Facts About Acura Sports Cars
- What Is AcuraWatch?
- Should You Buy An Acura?
What Is About Acura That Makes Them Affordable To Insure?
In the luxury automobile market, Acura is the brand name for Honda’s high-end luxury vehicle series. Although Acura is regarded as a high-end luxury brand, the cost of insuring one of these vehicles is not unduly expensive.
In spite of the fact that Acura automobiles are a luxury vehicle they are extremely secure and dependable and they routinely receive favorable safety ratings from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, making them less expensive to insure than other automobiles.
They are at the lower end of the luxury car price spectrum, which means that they will be less expensive to repair if something goes wrong with them.
Acura Car Insurance Rates By Model
What Stands Out About Acura’s Most Popular Models?
Acura also manufactures the NSX, a high-performance sports car that competes with Ferrari in terms of road performance and maintenance/repair costs — as a result, despite the fact that it is manufactured by Acura, the NSX will have higher insurance premiums.
A common characteristic of sports car is that they are driven aggressively, increasing the likelihood that they may be involved in a car accident.
They are also substantially more expensive to maintain and repair than lower-end Acura vehicles, resulting in an increase in the number of insurance claims made by drivers of NSX automobiles.
Fast Facts About Acura Sports Cars
- Acura is Honda’s luxury brand, which first appeared in the United States in 1986 and has since expanded internationally.
- With superb safety ratings across the board, Acura was the first luxury automotive manufacturer to achieve this distinction.
- Japanese luxury automotive brand Acura was the first of its kind, and the success of the brand encouraged Nissan and Toyota to launch their own luxury automotive brands.
- Prices start at $28,000 and can rise to as high as $156,000.
- Acura sold around 154,602 automobiles in the United States in 2017.
What Is AcuraWatch?
In addition to the collision mitigation braking system, adaptive cruise control, lane keeping assist, and road departure mitigation, AcuraWatch offers a collection of driver-assistance and safety systems.
All of these factors contribute to the overall safety of your Acura.
Other Acura vehicles can be equipped with the AcuraWatch Plus option for an additional price. Depending on the model, you could expect to pay as much as $1,300 or even higher.
Should You Buy An Acura?
Because of their excellent safety features, most Acuras are inexpensive to insure. However, be careful to research for the best automobile insurance rates.
Check out our insurance rate reviews for the following Acura vehicles.