Buick insurance rates are often inexpensive. You’ll pay an average of $1,433 each year. Because Buick insurance rates have outstanding safety ratings, insurance premiums tend to be affordable. Other variables, such as your location, age, and marital status, will affect the precise cost of your insurance.
- How to compare insurance for a Buick
- Pros and cons of insuring a Buick
- About the Buick brand
- Buick car facts
- Should You Buy A Buick?
How to compare insurance for a Buick
Most Buicks have high safety ratings, which keeps you safe and saves you money on vehicle insurance. Buicks are very simple to insure, and there are many insurers ready to cover you.
The safety rating of a vehicle is one of the most important elements that insurance companies evaluate when determining a premium. Other variables considered by insurance companies include the likelihood of theft and the expense of maintaining and repairing the vehicle.
Pros and cons of insuring a Buick
- Excellent safety features
- Not among the top stolen cars
- Buick’s Avenir Line vehicles are considered premium vehicles and are more expensive to insure.
About the Buick brand
The Buick Motor Company began producing vehicles around the beginning of the twentieth century, rapidly surpassing rivals to become the world’s biggest manufacturer of automobiles. In the process, it birthed a future giant known as General Motors, which still exists today.
Buick is now positioned as a mid-tier luxury brand, slightly behind GM’s Cadillac brand. Buick is a strong option for those looking for an upmarket ride with excellent safety ratings.
Are there any standout Buick models?
The Cascada is Buick’s lone convertible in the 2018 range. Buick developed this vehicle with off-road enjoyment in mind. It features a stylish design with a soft-top available in three colors and a strong 1.6L 200-HP turbocharged engine. The Cascada, on the other hand, is built with safety in mind. Forward collision alert, OnStar, and lane departure warning are among the offered safety features. You can drive this exciting convertible with confidence.
What’s the Avenir Line?
Avenir Line has first-rate connectivity, smooth performance, and a luxurious interior.
When compared to the original versions, the Avenir Line of the Lacrosse or Enclave will cost you at least $14,000 more.
Buick car facts
- Buick is the oldest car brand in the United States, having been established in 1903.
- Buicks feature premium looks, yet there are also versions that are reasonably priced. The 2018 Buick Lacrosse begins at $29,565, while the 2018 Envision starts at $34,015.
- Base prices start at $22,000 and can go up to $40,000.
- Buicks are usually excellent choices when it comes to car safety. The LaCrosse and Encore, two of the brand’s most popular models, get excellent overall safety ratings.
- The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration gave the entire 2017 Buick model range a 5-Star overall safety rating. Buick won for the third year in a row.
- The biggest market for Buick vehicles is China. Higher than 1.2 million were sold in China in 2017, about 450 percent more than in the United States.
Should You Buy A Buick?
Buick insurance rates are very inexpensive because of their low cost and high safety rating. However, be sure to search around for the best auto insurance for you.
Check out our review for Buick encore car insurance rates.