The Infiniti insurance cost an average of $189 per month or $2,265 per year for insurance. Infiniti’s are cheaper than the average insurance vehicle. But normally these drives are safe and often not stolen, which temper the price of insurance.
- How a vehicle from Infiniti affects insurance costs
- Pros and cons of Infiniti insurance
- About the Infiniti brand
- Are there any standout Infiniti models?
- What’s Infiniti InTouch?
- Infiniti car facts
- Compare Infiniti competitors
- Bottom line
How a vehicle from Infiniti affects insurance costs
In determining Infiniti insurance costs, insurance companies take various things into account. Some of the key variables are the safety ratings for a car, how likely it will be stolen, the mileage and the cost of replacing or repairing the car.
The fact that an Infiniti is not typically targeted by thief and good safety ratings is more expensive to repair or replace, but helps to compensate for the cost of insuring an Infiniti.
Pros and cons of Infiniti insurance
- Good safety ratings
- Not commonly stolen
- Costly to repair or replace
About the Infiniti brand
In comparison to luxury brands that have been around for decades, such as Mercedes-Benz and BMW, Infiniti is a newcomer. Nissan founded it 28 years ago as a response to competitors Honda and Toyota’s luxury brands Acura and Lexus.
Infiniti is now the seventh-largest luxury automobile brand in the United States. The Q50 model is extremely popular, ranking as the sixth best-selling luxury vehicle in the United States.
Are there any standout Infiniti models?
The Infiniti QX80 is the only full-size Infiniti SUV for 2018. The QX80 has a towing capacity of 8500 livres with a capacity of 210 inches, but with its hydraulic body motion management system it delivers improved turning and smooth operation. And the smart rear view mirror and the predictive front collision alert works to protect drivers.
The starting price of QX80 is $64,750. Financing options are available from Infiniti.
What’s Infiniti InTouch?
InTouch is the technology suite of Infiniti, which covers navigation, entertainment, security and convenience. You may ask Alexa to unlock the doors, access your music with a voice command and launch the vehicle from your smartphone, depending on the package you choose.
Infiniti car facts
- Though Infiniti may not have the cachet of Mercedes-Benz, BMW, or Lexus, its cars are priced to compete in the premium category. The QX30 is the least costly variant ($29,950 MSRP), while the QX80 is the most expensive ($63,850 MSRP).
- Car thieves are very seldom targeting Infiniti cars. This contributes to reduced insurance rates.
- Newer Infiniti vehicles typically get excellent safety ratings from the Highway Safety Institute (IIHS). The 2017 QX60 is designated as the IIHS Top Safety Pick.
- You may wish to insure your Infiniti with more than minimal liability and extend your security via comprehensive coverage.
Compare Infiniti competitors
Looking for other brands of automobiles? Find or compare various vehicle manufacturers comparable to Infiniti but are totally different.
These vehicle is not costly, and insurance is not. That said, due to the high security and other reasons, insurance is also not costly. But make sure you search for the best vehicle insurance for you.
Checkout our review of Audi A4 Insurance Rates.