The Mercedes-Benz A-Class insurance is a costly car. The Mercedes-Benz A-Class is anticipated to cost $137 per month or $1,640 per year in vehicle insurance. With a starting MSRP of $32,800, the price-to-cost ratio is 5%, compared to the national average of 3%. Your exact cost, however, may vary based on your location, driving history, A-Class trim and extras, and other variables.
- What variables influence Mercedes-Benz A-Class insurance?
- What discounts does the A-Class qualify for?
- Mercedes-Benz A-Class safety and reliability ratings
- Should You Buy A Mercedes Benz A Class?
What variables influence Mercedes-Benz A-Class insurance?
Insurance costs for the Mercedes-Benz A-Class are determined by criteria like theft rates, vehicle performance, maintenance costs, and other variables that differ between makes and models. Here’s how the A-Class stacks up against the competition.
- Type of car. The Mercedes-Benz A-Class is a sedan, which is less expensive to insure.
- Theft. This automobile has a low theft rate, which may reduce the cost of insurance.
- Repairs. This car’s repairs are average, which translates to average insurance costs.
- Safety ratings. This car has high safety ratings, which makes it less expensive to insure.
- Fuel type. Gasoline-powered vehicles are often somewhat less expensive to insure than other fuel types.
- Trim. In general, when you choose a more expensive trim level or more feature upgrades, your insurance costs more. Depending on the model year, the Base trim level is a popular trim level for this vehicle.
- Coverage. Consider a plan that addresses your state’s mandated coverage, as well as collision and comprehensive coverage, for a sedan. Furthermore, the more coverage you have, the higher your insurance premiums will be.
- Warranty. Mercedes-Benz offers a three-year/90,000-mile warranty on new A-Class models, as well as roadside support.
- Manufacturer deals. Mercedes-Benz is now offering a lease price reduction. Check with your local Mercedes-Benz dealer for further financing options.
What discounts does the A-Class qualify for?
If your Mercedes-Benz A-Class has specific safety features, you may be able to save money on vehicle insurance.
- Anti-lock brake discount
- Anti-theft discount
- Passive restraint discount
- Safety device discount
Mercedes-Benz A-Class safety and reliability ratings
The NHTSA gives the Mercedes-Benz A-Class an unrated rating, indicating that its safety is uncertain. Models of this make, on the other hand, have typically low safety ratings, which tends to raise insurance premiums. Cars with high safety ratings are often less expensive to insure since they are easier to repair and safer in the event of a collision.
Should You Buy A Mercedes Benz A Class?
The Mercedes-Benz A-Class is a sedan with low theft rates and average upkeep, which makes it costly to insure. Compare vehicle insurance quotes to discover the lowest price for the Mercedes-Benz A-Class insurance coverage you require.
Check out our insurance rate review for the following Mercedes-Benz vehicle.